Tuesday, October 7, 2014

5dp5dt...


Currently I am 5dp5dt and I feel like this...



Well kinda I am experiencing a slight sinus cold/allergy issue that triggered a massive asthma attack at work yesterday complete with the EMT's and the threat of oxygen. I don't have many 2ww symptoms other than the occasional crampy twinge here and there and sore boobies but that's to be expected since I am still on Estrace and Endometrium. Although last night my stomach was kinda bloated like I had eaten alot even though I hadn't had anything yet. Other than that I feel fine.

I can't say that I am particularly stressed because unfortunately asthma attacks this time of year are common for me but I have wondered if coughing and the fact that I have no choice but to take/use the medicine will affect implantation any. I contacted my nurse and she basically told me what I already knew BREATHING is more important so if I need the medicine then definitely take it.

I stayed home from work today and pretty much slept half the day away because it takes so much out of me but I just keep telling myself that it's what I need at the moment. A non-breathing me will be no use to the little embies inside me so I have to just take care of myself.

The Beta is scheduled for Sunday 10/12 so I'm hoping I feel better by then along with a BFP.

OAN: The funniest thing in all this is I keep thinking that I have the cutest new clothes and I haven't gotten to wear them because I don't feel that great. I guess I'm doing good not to stress about it. :-)



Until Next Time... Pray for us.


No comments:

Post a Comment