Monday, November 24, 2014

How I told my husband...

We've been on this TTC journey for a while and Mr. B is very hands on about the whole thing, well as hands on as he can be aside from "doing his part". Most days I don't wake him for doctor's appointments but he always knows when they are and what's happening at each.

When I went in for my Beta I left Mr. B at home sleeping. It wasn't suspicious or raising any red flags because I get up early for work everyday so the time to his sleeping schedule was still early. He was under the impression that I didn't have to go in until Tuesday so I let him think it.

After the nurse called with the good news my brain went into overdrive on how to surprise him. Luck happened to be on my side that day because Monday is his day he usually works late. So I raced to the store after work and bought stickers, card stock, and a board after a quick trip to the dollar store I let my mind get to work.

The ending result is pictured below

There was more to the gift but I didn't get pictures before he got home. Like the Daddy's little drumstick onesie that will be perfect size for next Thanksgiving and a pacifier. I also recorded the entire thing which was priceless in my eyes. Now we just have to figure out how to tell our parents.

Until next time pray for us that this little baby keeps growing.

No comments:

Post a Comment